The following guidelines are designed to help you prepare a successful WSTS 2022 presentation.
Tasks and Deadlines
- A picture and brief biography of each presenter will be posted on the 2022 WSTS agenda. If your profile does not already include your bio and photo, please submit a recent photograph and a one-paragraph biography as soon as possible.
- We will introduce you by name and affiliation, referring attendees to the online bio. Pronunciation of difficult names is requested.
- Please submit a near-final draft of your presentation using your Aventri log-in no later than Friday, April 15, 2022. A near-final draft will enable the co-chairs to better assess the overall session and offer suggestions. For example, if there is duplication of material between speakers, session chairs will flag this situation and ask speakers to update presentations accordingly.
- A final version of your presentation should be submitted no later than Monday, May 2, 2022.
- All speakers must register as a conference attendee. Please register for the Workshop as soon as possible but preferably before April 20, 2022. Registering sooner than this date will ease the effort of preparing badges and other aspects of the conference. Speakers can register for the discounted rate of $700. Click here to register and select ‘Speaker Pass’.
- If you are planning to stay at the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown Hotel, please book as soon as possible to secure the discounted WSTS rate of $199 as this rate will sell-out. The hotel will hold the room block until April 15, 2022. Click here for more information on booking hotel accommodations.
- ATIS currently expects to host WSTS 2022 as an in-person event. One of our foremost objectives at the Workshop will be to protect the health and safety of all attendees. To do this, we will follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC, the State of Colorado and the City of Denver applicable at the time of the event. Pursuant to these guidelines, we require all attendees to be fully vaccinated (two weeks after receiving two doses of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine) or provide a negative COVID test taken 48 hours prior to your arrival at the event. We will update you on any changes to the vaccination/testing requirements and will provide further information on COVID safety protocols and regulations as they become available.
Biography and Picture